|
the blogette i take pictures of things that interests me and this is my way of documenting them. do check out the about section! previous entries
upcoming entries
entries by tags
instagram
@benitanyew follow
mail
disclaimer
layout made by tkh edited by moiall posts made by me, all photos are mine unless stated otherwise. please don't steal them! last edited : 02012025 | 04052025 | 18082025 |
First photography diary! I went to a lot of places to 'practice' my photography skills. Enjoy! Let me know what you think of them ^^as you guys already know, I live in the flawless Sydney where the famous Harbour Bridge and Opera House are located. I visit this place so often that sometimes i get extremely bored. ![]() I also went to the Museum of Contemporary Art, (i think) it's a museum that displays a lot of artworks made in the olden days like 1980s and the likes. the cityscape above isn't the museum btw theyre just random old and modern buildings. and the sky too. See what I mean when I said the museum displays artworks made ages ago? the paintings are so simple, like any ordinary child would be able to do (no offence). Stopped by Kinokuniya i know some of you guys like, rely on coffee to start your day but i just dont get why people get so addicted to coffee or the sorts. like, WHY?!Afterwards we went to the beach ♥ its my absolute most favourite place to be as its soo relaxing and the wind blows you away and you hear the sound of the waves and seagulls and and and yeah. ![]() Alright thats it! Please let me know what you think of them m(_ _)m Labels: out, photographies |