|
the blogette i take pictures of things that interests me and this is my way of documenting them. do check out the about section! previous entries
upcoming entries
entries by tags
instagram
@benitanyew follow
mail
disclaimer
layout made by tkh edited by moiall posts made by me, all photos are mine unless stated otherwise. please don't steal them! last edited : 02012025 | 04052025 | 18082025 |
So yesterday was Australia Day, and also the women's finals for the Australian Open tennis match. The match was between Li and Azarenka :) I was rooting for Li, but in the end Azarenka won coz in the middle of the match Li sprained her ankle O.O but she was ok afterwards lol For Australia Day, I went to Hyde Park in Sydney to see all these performances and stalls. There were some vintage cars on display, and also those old-fashioned buses going around the city that you can ride on (but i didnt lol). I went for the past 2 or 3 years, so i wasnt really interested. My sister & I went to Kinokuniya instead to read mangas and look at some Japanese mags to see Arashi on the covers :'D and i could find about 8 different mags! Woah :O I bought this four leaf clover ring from Collette--wait no actually i dont know ^^; it's either Collette or Lovisa lol ![]() I SAW JUSTIN AND MIRANDA KERR. u jelly ;D Jokes those were made out of wax -_- but they look so real! :O Talented people these days /sigh literally everything was so detailed. Even the wrinkles, facial features, dem vains like omfg. There were quite a few people displayed, there were people like Oprah, Delta Goodrem, Brad Pitt&Angelina Jolie, Dame Edna (what), Rihanna, Michael Jackson, Keith Urban, OH LEONARDO DiCAPRIO MY BBY, Lady Gaga and the sorts! ahahah it was kinda awkward honestly lol but yah it was a funn day ;D Labels: out |